You know you want a bedroom makeover, whether its the primary bedroom, a kids room or perhaps a guest bedroom. The room is in desperate need of a makeover but you need help! You don't know where to start.
This package is for you if:
- There's a bedroom in your house that needs a makeover be it the primary bedroom, a teenager's room or a kid's room.
- your child has outgrown their space and you want a room that is going to last for the next number of years before they move out
- You're tired of your master bedroom and you want an update. You have some ideas but you need help pulling it all together
- You want new furniture, new paint, fresh ideas but you need a plan to get you started OVERWHELMED!!!
WHERE DO YOU START??
You may want to keep some of your furniture and accessories but not necessarily all of them. Or perhaps you want to totally start over.
In a questionnaire that you receive upon receipt of your payment, I will ask you for current photos of your room and will tel you how I need them to be taken.
I will ask you what you like about your room, what you don't like, your design likes and dislikes. I will ask you what you think you may want to keep in your room, what absolutely must stay, and what is going. I will ask you about your family's lifestyle.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive your personalized questionnaire and photo information within 24 hrs. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders!
Once I receive the completed questionnaire and photos, you will receive your personalized consultation within 4-6 BUSINESS days which includes:
- you will receive a design board using any current furniture & accessories in your home
- recommendations of furniture & accessories that would fit your space, lifestyle and wants using the answers from your questionnaire
- floor plan using the furniture & accessories as agreed upon
- paint color recommendation + trim based on questionnaire & furniture and accessories choices
- recommended repairs/renovations of the room
- unlimited texting
- conference call for a total of 30 minutes