Painting your house is one of the best renovations that can give you the biggest return on your investment for the dollars spent and add value to your home.
When people walk into your home, what is their IMMEDIATE first impression? Is it WOW?!! Or is it something like a lunch bag letdown?
This package is for you if:
- You know that the wall color is dated and needs updating.
- EVERY room is a different color on the main floor so the flow from room to room is disjointed. It looked great while you were living there but after looking a houses online and going to open houses, you see that houses that are more neutral and have only one or two paint colors on a floor flows better.
- Maybe you're living with the old homeowners paint colors and never got around to repainting the colors to something more neutral.
- You want to get as much money for your home as possible and sell it as fast as possible so you want your first impression to look amazing!!
The wrong wall color can make your house look dated, unattractive or clash with your current flooring, kitchen cabinets etc. which can turn potential buyers off. Make sure you have the right color for your furniture, accessories AND most importantly, the selling features of your home!
Please note that the paint color recommendation is for the purpose of staging your home to sell. The paint color recommendations I use are the current trending staging colors. This package is NOT suitable for picking paint colors for decorating or redesigning your space to stay and live in your home.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive your personalized questionnaire and photo information within 24 hrs. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders!
Once I receive the completed questionnaire and photos, you will receive your personalized consultation within 2-3 BUSINESS days which includes:
- 2-3 paint color recommendations* + trim based on current staging paint color trends, your kitchen cabinets, your furniture & accessories
- unlimited messaging
*Paint color recommendations are clear and concise that you can give to your painter. The paint color recommendations are either Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore. Your preference.