You're getting your house ready to sell. You know you need to declutter and get rid of some items and furniture but you're not sure what should stay for staging, or what should go. You need help on furniture arrangements, what you need to repair, and guidance on what paint color to choose and how to make your curb appeal show stopping.
This package includes:
- We will review your competition via Zillow listings if there are similar properties available for sale in your area at the time of your Consult
- We will do a detailed property review prior to the scheduled consultation (through client-provided photos)
- A 1-hour virtual walk-through via MS Teams where we will virtually walk through your house room by room, and give you detailed instructions of what should stay, what should go, how to layout each room.
- We will evaluate each area of the property (including curb appeal & your backyard outdoor patio if applicable)
- You will learn how to make your home stand out from the competition.
- You will learn what updates your house needs to get top dollar, including tips on curb appeal, and your backyard area.
- Within 24 hours of the virtual consultation, you will receive a written report sharing all notes regarding suggested updates, repairs, furniture arrangements, and decorating suggestions including links to shoppable items
- After you have "staged" your house as we discussed, we can meet again on MS Teams and do a "final walkthrough" before your pictures. This would be done within 24 hours before your professional pictures are taken.
- You will receive my tips & suggestions to get your house ready for photo day and for showings