The "5 Room Staging" Package
The most important "rooms" for staging include:
- Front Curb Appeal
- Living Room | Family Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen | Eat-In Area
- Master Bedroom & En suite
This package is for you if:
- You’re getting your house ready to sell.
- You want top dollar for your home.
- You’ve been watching renovation and staging shows on TV and know there’s more potential in your home to get you top dollar but you’re not sure where to start. Or maybe you haven’t been watching those shows but wish you had because you don’t know where to start LOL.
- You want to showcase your home in the best possible way to try to create urgency among buyers to put in an offer on your house in order your home that you can.
- You’re a bit of a do-it-yourselfer so you don’t mind doing the work yourself but you need suggestions, guidance, and recommendations. You need a staging coach!
- You're in a bit of a hurry so you're going to focus on the top 5 rooms and declutter the other remaining rooms in your home yourself
Based on your photos, video, budget, a market research of the "competition" in your area, and going through your completed questionnaire, you will be given a package. Your package will include:
- a floor plan for applicable rooms using your current furniture
- list of recommendations of furniture & accessories that would showcase your room to its full potential.
- paint color recommendation + trim based on current staging trends, your furniture & accessories
- recommended repairs & small renovations* to a room that could be changed/upgraded depending on the home’s price range, demographics of the neighborhood, and your budget.
- final photo check of “staged” rooms before photo day
- unlimited messaging
*renovation recommendations to a room may include small upgrades like lighting, flooring, door hardware, trim, updating lighting wall plates etc. It will NOT include a MAJOR renovation like a bathroom or kitchen upgrade.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will contacted via email within 24 hours regarding your staging consult. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders! The staging consult can be conducted virtually through zoom, or completed through photos and an online consult. It will be the client's preference.